* Note for advanced users: By default, selections are browser-independent and lazy. In other
* words, you may create selection #foo even on the server, and even if there is no client connected.Selections are resolved lazily. In other words, you may create selection #foo * even if your document doesn't contain any element with id foo yet. Whenever you
* apply functions of module Dom, the document will be scanned for an
* element matching your selection.
* You can invoke function Dom.resolve to resolve the selection at a given time.